Make Your Voice Heard
North San Diego Business Chamber's committees provide a forum for Chamber Members to participate in the dialogue and direction of the region through action. The committee structure is designed to provide each Member an opportunity to have their voice heard. If you want to join a committee or have any questions, please contact our Economic Development and Policy Manager, Fletcher Damon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of all of the committees and their meeting schedules. Please click on the committee name for more details and to register to attend a meeting.
- Business Advocacy Committee – third Wednesday of every month from 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Economic Development Committee - first Thursday of every month from 8:00 am - 9:00 am
- Health Committee – fourth Tuesday of every month from 8:00 am - 9:15 am
- Military Transition Council - first Tuesday of every month from 8:00 - 9:00 am
- Tourism Committee - first Wednesday of every month from 8:00 - 9:00 am
All committee meetings are held at the Chamber office located at 10875 Rancho Bernardo Road, Suite 104, San Diego, CA 92127.